These 10+ Pictures Prove that Mina from Twice is the Most Attractive K-Pop Idol


Why Mina from Twice is the Most Attractive K-Pop Idol

Every time I watch Mina of the K-pop group Twice perform, I wonder if she’s just too sexy for her own good. This might sound strange coming from someone like me, someone who isn’t even remotely close to being an idol expert or any sort of K-pop expert at all, but hear me out. During Twice’s performances, there are three things that always catch my eye and take me out of the moment: Mina’s body, Mina’s moves, and Mina’s general presence on stage.

Twice Mina


First impressions when looking at her

I was blown away by how sexy Sharon was, which is not a very common thing to say about an idol group member. I went into her biography page and saw that she only started modeling in 2013, so this might have been one of her first shoots. In fact, looking through her gallery and following links to other people's posts made me realize that I had never seen this side of kpop before.

Twice Mina Sexy


Her appearance

I think Sharon Mina, an artist on the kpop scene, has to be the most attractive person I've seen in this sphere. If you want someone with a nice physique, she's got it. 

Twice Mina


She has a pretty face, among the best we see here in Korea but her sexy figure and femme fatale aura sets her apart.

 

Twice Mina Sexy

The ideal image of a celebrity

Mina fits my ideal image of a celebrity. She has curves, her figure is sexy, and she has beautiful legs. Mina's sexy factor is high and as a result I'm more likely to pay attention to Twice's songs. As much as I like all of the members, Mina stands out for me. I can't wait for her solo song because she deserves it!

Twice Mina Hot



Impressions when you look at her pictures

When I look at her pictures, I am immediately swooned, enchanted, and aroused. She looks like a beautiful and magical woman who could be taken away by a fairytale prince. 

Twice Mina


Something about her makes me think that she's secretly a witch - something about how devilishly alluring she can look and then how sweetly charming when you catch her off guard in videos. That's what made me fall in love with her - that beauty that can be captivating but also bubbly.

 

Twice Mina Legs

How her sex appeal makes one obsess over her

Mina makes it hard for fans to look away. It's more than her killer smile and cat-like eyes, there's an inner sensuality that oozes out in each frame of her body on stage. She dances provocatively, she winks at you while she walks and she knows exactly what you're thinking when she flashes her abs every time. 

Twice Mina


Sharon Mina, we love your sexy ways. We can't help but be drawn to your beautiful curves, those goose bumps that crawl up our skin whenever you take off your jacket and show us those tingly abs. You're a woman with a mission: seduce all of your fandom with one dance. 

Twice Mina


We have fallen prey to your beauty many times over because deep down inside, we know how good it feels when we finally get what we want.



View Sexy Pictures of Mina!

Post a Comment

0 Comments